The incredible 1200cc ‘high-power’ performance and rider-focused technical capability of the Thruxton, the ‘R’ is equipped to the highest specification with a fully engaged rider position kicked-up back end, smaller diameter grips and a higher specification of equipment all round.
Thruxton R’s perfect balance of breath taking style, thrilling performance, handling and category-leading capability heralds the return of the Triumph racing legend.
- Single bullet seat set-up with painted seat cowl
- Higher specification brakes and suspension
- Twin floating Brembo discs
- Brembo Monobloc radial calipers
- Brembo master cylinder
- Race bred, fully-adjustable Showa big piston forks
- Fully adjustable Öhlins twin rear shocks
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa tyres
- More high quality details and finishes with a polished top yoke, stainless steel tank strap, clear anodized aluminium swinging arm
|Max Torque EC||82.6 FT-lbs (112 Nm) @ 4950 rpm|
|Brakes Front||Brembo twin 310mm floating discs Brembo 4-piston radial monobloc calipers, ABS|
|Brakes Rear||Single 220mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS|
|Front Suspension||Showa 43mm USD big piston forks, fully adjustable 120mm travel|
|Rear Suspension||Fully adjustable Ohlins twin shocks with piggy back reservoir, 120mm rear wheel travel|