With the world’s biggest production motorcycle engine the latest Rocket III Roadster builds on the huge performance of the original Rocket III but now with even more torque.
The 2.3 litre, three-cylinder engine is designed to be an arm-wrenching thrill to ride, yet easy and unintimidating too, despite its thunderous roar. Its sweet handling chassis, rigid frame and sophisticated suspension gives you the confidence to sweep through corners and change direction with an agility that belies this Roadsters size.
The latest Rocket III features blackened components including radiator cowls, rear mudguard rails, airbox cover, fork protectors, and mirrors giving our Roadster an even more menacing look.
There’s nothing else like it out there, not to look at, nor to ride.
The Rocket III Roadster is a totally unique kind of motorcycle with the most unmistakable presence on two wheels. A true one-off it defies convention and category.
- Unmistakable presence of the World’s largest capacity mass production motorcycle
- 2300cc inline three-cylinder engine delivers a staggering 221Nm of torque
- Carefully refined handling characteristics deliver exceptional balance and chassis control with a low centre of gravity
The Rocket III Roadster is available in:
- Phantom Black with Red twin stripes
- Matt Phantom Black with matt White twin stripes