All-new Bonneville Bobber
Unparalleled heritage, stunning custom style
The latest addition to the Bonneville family, Triumph introduces the all-new premium custom Bonneville Bobber. Born in a unparalleled bloodline of Triumph bobber customs that stretch all the way back to the 1940’s it perfectly encapsulates the minimalist styling principles, muscular stance and purposeful engineering attitude of a genuine bobber.
Stripping the Bonneville T120 back to its purest essence it delivers all the hallmarks of a real bobber, with clean lines and low stance, single seat, wide flat bars, minimal bodywork and headlight, sculpted tank, wire spoked wheels with wide rear wheel and that all-important hard tail look.
There are four premium colour options to choose from;
- Ironstone, with a matt finish
- Morello Red
- Stunning Competition Green and Frozen Silver, with a stylish British racing twist
- Jet Black
The Bonneville Bobber Black: Darker, Meaner, Stronger
Following the overwhelming success of the Bonneville Bobber – the fastest selling motorcycle in Triumph’s 115-year history, the company has taken the model to new heights for the 2018 model year, with the darker, meaner and stronger Bonneville Bobber Black.
With all of the Bonneville Bobber’s beautiful unique features
- Authentic custom style
- Elegant engineering innovation
- Category defining capability
- Thrilling hot rod ride and sound
Now with even more attitude
- More aggressive and more muscular stance with a “fat” 16-inch front wheel (vs 19-inch on the Bobber) and chunkier 47mm front forks (vs 41mm on the Bobber)
- Fully blacked out style, detailing and finish across the whole bike
And even higher specification
- Category-leading twin disc front brakes with Brembo calipers
- Higher specification chunky Showa cartridge forks
- Higher specification full LED headlight with distinctive daytime running light
- And single button cruise control as standard